3:34 AM

Home Page

Posted by Hari Khanal

My Dream
I wake in the night
To find you on my mind
Deep in a dream,
You'll always be.Read more

My Sad Heart

My sad heart,
I really love you.
But I really do not know
How to make you happy.Read more

I Love Everything About You

I love how your personality
draws people in
I love the way you're always here
and have always been.Read more

NC May Join Govt:PM

Cabinet expansion soonKathmandu, March 21:Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal today said the Nepali Congress might join the government by next week.Addressing 44th International Day for the elimination of caste based discrimination and 7th anniversary of National Dalit Commission, he said talks with the NC in this regard were on but a concrete decision in that regard was yet to be taken.Read more

Made In Nepal

When five diploma-level students of Electrical Engineering were given a challenge to develop a dummy project on papers in the British Council's National Enterprise Challenge, they came up with Eco-Friendly-Filtration-Cum-Drier Plant.Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment