2:32 AM

I Love Everything About You

Posted by Hari Khanal

I love how your personality
draws people in
I love the way you're always here
and have always been

I love the way you take the time
to do little things
I love how you care to think twice
and all the joy you bring

I have great respect
for your struggle to be you
How you fail and forgive yourself
in everything you do

I admire the strength you show
when you have none at all
I love the way you get back up
whenever you happen to fall

I love the way you continue to give
when you have nothing left
I love the way you live with passion
although your goals are not all met

I love how you pursue things
with your entire heart
And even though you may not succeed,
you try your hardest from the start

I love how you stay positive
and let nothing in the way
I love how you'll be there with me
each and everyday

And to sum it all up,
I love everything you do
Every little thing...
Everything about you

0 comments:

Post a Comment